Puppy Preschool is run by our Behaviour Vet Dr. Sophie Nielsen. Dr. Sophie Nielsen is a member of the Australian and New Zealand College of Veterinary Scientists in Animal Behaviour. Sophie is keen help you establish a lifelong bond with your new pup and also to help patients with behaviour problems.
Puppy Pre-school Our aim for you and your pup
Who can attend?
- To socialise with other pups and people in a safe friendly environment
- To make visiting the clinic an enjoyable experience
- To learn foundations of basic training
- To learn about routine health information
- To have strategies for preventing and reducing behavioural issue
- To understand how to communicate with each other effectively
- To lay the foundations for a great relationship between you and your pup
Where and When is the class held?
- Pups between the ages of 8 and 12 weeks that have had their first vaccination
- Children are welcome - please discuss with Sophie at time of booking in
- Classes have a maximum of 6 pups
How to book in
- Puppy Preschool is held in the waiting room of the West Gippsland Vet Care, Warragul clinic
- Classes are run 1 night a week for 4 weeks on a Thursday evening and/or Friday evening.
- If you are unable to attend either of these there is a degree of flexibility if you book in early
- Classes are from 7 - 8 pm
Please call West Gippsland Vet Care on 03 56234822 to book your pup in and start your journey together in a positive direction.