Dr. Sophie Nielsen is a member of the Australian and New Zealand College of Veterinary Scientists in Animal Behaviour. As a Veterinary Behaviourist, Sophie is keen help you establish a lifelong bond with your new pup and also to help patients with behaviour problems.
Our aim for you and your pup
- To socialise with other pups and people in a safe friendly environment
- To make visiting the clinic an enjoyable experience
- To learn foundations of basic training
- To learn about routine health information
- To have strategies for preventing and reducing behavioural issue
- To understand how to communicate with each other effectively
- To lay the foundations for a great relationship between you and your pup
Who can attend?
- Pups between the ages of 8 and 12 weeks that have had their first vaccination
- Each pup may bring 2 adults
- Children are welcome - please discuss with Sophie at time of booking in
- Classes have a maximum of 6 pups
Where and When is the class held?
- Puppy Preschool is held in the waiting room of the West Gippsland Vet Care, Warragul clinic
- Classes are run 1 night a week for 4 weeks on a Wednesday or Thursday evening
- If you are unable to attend either of these there is a degree of flexibility if you book in early
- Classes are from 7 - 8 pm
How to book in
Once you know when you will be bringing your pup home call the clinic on 5623 4822 to reserve your place.
Classes may be run multiple times in a week if necessary.
Sophie will call you to confirm the booking.